El Pescadero is a fishing town in Baja, Mexico. The town is quite small with a big focus on surfing and the ability to disconnect. Small shops provide basic needs; supplies are best brought in. The bigger town of Todos Santos is where one can find more facilities.
Also known as Pescadero. San Pedrito is most often a mellow, yet sometimes powerful normal to long reef/beach break with peaky A-frames. Shortboards, bodyboards, and longboards are good here. Consistency is year-round.
About the Access
Driving there from El Pescadero: follow signs for Pura Playa Beach Bar, it is a 5 to 10 minute drive from the highway and along the creek.
Current Surf Report
- Surf Height2 - 3 ft
- Wind2 mph
Last updated: 1 week ago
- Skill LevelBeginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- ConsistencyYear round, Mainly summer swells
- Wave LengthNormal, Long
- Wave DirectionRight, Left
- Board TypeShortboard, Longboard, Bodyboard, Funboard
- Type of BreakBeach
- Swell directionsNW, S
- Best wind directionsE
- Crowd levels / weekFew to Crowded
- Crowd levels / weekendFew to Crowded
- SeabedReef, Sand
- Best tidesMid, Falling
- PowerPowerful, Mellow
- Access ByPublic Beach, Paddle out